Jan 29, 2015

Renaissance Portsmouth - Norfolk - Bridal Show in Hampton Roads

Bridal Show Sunday, February 1, 2015
Location:Renaissance Portsmouth-Norfolk Waterfront Hotel 425 Waters St., Portsmouth Time: 11:00am - 3pm




I won't be at the Bridal Show this weekend, but for all of you that are on the hunt for great vendors to make your special day special, here is a perfect deal for you!



 *** 8 hours of Professional Wedding Photography!!! $1600 *

Full time professional photographer, licensed, insured, experienced
(40 weddings in 2012), fun, creative, and artistic.
I shoot with Canon 5D Mark III and with an assistant.
All of my weddings get a password protected online gallery of images to share with family and friends, as well as full rights to all images that I shoot!
All of my packages come with a free engagement session.

So please stop by my home-based studio at City Center, Newport News and we can talk about your expectations and needs for your special day. 

No comments: